Friday, January 18, 2008

Ebaby! Videos

The trailer for the movie I made in Turkey went up on YouTube today. Check it out:


I also forgot to post when the rest of the Culture Cruise videos came out over the last month. As I mentioned before, I was behind the camera in these videos. This was a really fun way for some local ESL students to learn English and make American friends. First they had to learn how to dance:


Then they did some celebrity impersonations:


They went on a little scavenger hunt:


And, finally, they had to get some phone numbers!


I should have the full Turkey video, "Ebaby!'s Turkrainian Wedding" next week!

2 comments:

  1. those are great, can't wait to see the full turkranian wedding video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Stupidest girl in the USA"....ha ha ha ha. That made my day.

    ReplyDelete